Prayer for Financial and Debt Breakthrough
Prayer for Financial and Debt Breakthrough
- Dear God Almighty, I come to You today seeking Your help and Your guidance in
my financial struggles. I am overwhelmed by debt and I need Your
provision and Your protection. Please give me a financial breakthrough,
and help me to see Your plan for my life. I pray for Your wisdom and
Your discernment as I make decisions about my finances, and for Your
guidance as I work to pay off my debt. Please help me to use my
resources wisely and to be a good steward of all that You have given me.
- I pray for Your presence and Your protection, and for Your blessings on
my journey. Amen.
- Heavenly Father, I pray in the name of Jesus that you will bless me
with the finances to pay off my debts, my home, and to support my family
financially. My financial situation is deteriorating because of this
debts and I would love it if you could stop this from happening. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment